Best "de-grouting" method?

I've got some grouting to remove from between some tiles and I thought I could use my dremel type tool to grind/mill it out but it turns out that the tool is too hard or the tiles are too soft as it makes short work of griding the tiles away!

Think I'll stick with a hand tool. A quick google shows lots of different varieties. Any recommendations?

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

A plasplugs grout remover with a serrated steel blade has done years of work for me.

Reply to
Steve Firth

If there is adequate space (a tad under the thickness of 2p) then I used a carbide edged segment saw in the multimaster:

Edge on:

John Rumm