Best central heating cover?

Just had the renewal papers for my British Gas central heating/boiler/drains cover and it's gone up a fair bit. Does anyone have any recommendations for similar schemes in the UK?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.