Bespoke lighting and furniture

We are a manufacturer of Sofas, bedroom, dining furniture and lighting. Please visit our website for more information. Please note : our styles and designs are more dynamic than our website! If you can visit us instore, this is the place to discover our latest designs as we are constantly updating with new ideas.
We can design furniture from your own ideas or simply pick from an existing range, altering the sizes and colours to suite your needs. We also design and produce some stunning Chandelier lighting which again can be altered to suite you and your project. http://www.everfurniture.com/lighting.htm
Thanks Regards Malc (Director)
Ever Furniture 459 Grimsby Road North East Lincolnshire DN35 8AJ
Tel: +44 1472 604376 Fax: +44 1472 268102
msn ID: snipped-for-privacy@everfurniture.com
email: snipped-for-privacy@everfurniture.com snipped-for-privacy@everfurniture.com
web:
http://www.everfurniture.com