beko any good ?

And so it should be. Reduces the waste of society's resources.

Reply to
Tim Streater

It's like when you go to a ladies college with a gang of mates for a dance. Your good looking mates get all the best birds and you're left to choose from the mongers. It's better to hunt alone, preferably in the dark or at a ladies blind college.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Are you really that ugly? :-)

Reply to
harry

It's not a case of being ugly, as such. It's just that my dad was an orang-utan and I inherited his mating behaviour.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

They used to be utter s**te, but now they are okay for the price. Tip: Turn the stat to number 2. It will freeze fine and put less strain on the compressor.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Huge

What temperature does it achieve at that setting?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

- 22C