before I dump the dishwasher

A try here. The DWH B10 dishwasher is giving 7 flashes which is the error c ode for the flow meter. I had the meter out and tested it for continuity wi th a voltmeter, blowing in the inlet to move the wee turbine and I got a re ading of zero and infinite on the meter. I have put it back in the machine and tested the continuity to the control board and it looks fine. Any suggestions? ta

Reply to
misterroy

misterroy scribbled...

Any use

Artic

I thought these things were just basically rotating on off switches, or has technology reinvented them. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Not fixing the dishwasher would be brought up in divorce proceedings.

Reply to
misterroy

Regularly servicing the dishwasher is a must. Neglect that task and she'll find an alternative.

Reply to
Richard

That's assuming they *want* to be serviced.

Oh...

Reply to
Bob Eager