Tonight's Property Ladder:

A) Beginning of program -

  1. Beeny pregnant
  2. House clearly not started
  3. House owner lady not pregnant

B) Middle of program -

  1. Beeny more pregnant than in A
  2. House half demolished
  3. House owner lady tells us she's pregnant

C) End of program -

  1. Beeny *still* pregnant
  2. House completed
  3. House owner lady has given birth and is holding baby

Now I'm no biologist, but WTF is going on here??

Reply to
Grunff

Beeny is pregnant AGAIN?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

LOL, DP will be along shortly to defend his 'trade' :~)

Obviously the director was hoping no one noticed, even though the editor was....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

When was she pregnant previously?

Reply to
Grunff

Well what else does he think people suffer watching the plonkers she advises for :-)

Reply to
G&M

In message , Grunff writes

Not really here for the house refurbishment are you

Watched the whole thing for the 1st time tonight - what a bag of s**te, and I'm not absolutely sure why all the fuss over Beeny?

Reply to
Richard Faulkner

Nope - there was a point in the program when Beeny had obvisouly dropped but House ownder lady was ready too! - I am 110% sure of this because it was 'her indoors' who mentioned it!!

Jonni

Reply to
jonni

Ha - what did I say two weeks ago about looking forward to the impending continuity problems with this series?!

David

Reply to
Lobster

What? Then how was Beeny pregnant again at the end of the show (which she definitely was)??

Reply to
Grunff

I think this was more than a continuity error - I simply don't see how it was physically possible (unless Beeny gestation period is somewhat longer than standard for humans).

Reply to
Grunff

Well, the pregnancy hasn't done her any favours, but come on!!

Reply to
Grunff

production schedule vs pregnancy vs project completion

hth

RT

Reply to
R Taylor

Come on what?

The woman's aesthetically challenged.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

I have to be very careful what I write, because SWMBO reads this sometimes...

But I don't agree with the assertion that Ms Beeny is aesthetically challenged; not by a long way.

Reply to
Grunff

you really need to look at her from a hetrosexual point of view

RT

Reply to
R Taylor

Is there any other way? Whichever way, I don't see the attraction.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

I wouldn't worry - doubt if she'd feel threatened :-)

Two attributes that are not that subtle, and that's about it though......

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

In message , Grunff writes

I just watched the end of the program on video, can't say I noticed the above. SB had certainly had had the baby before the end.

Reply to
chris French

I certainly agree with that comment! The people last night were, if anything, even worse than the irritiating couple of lesbehavinyous last week. Last night's pair didn't just not listen, their ignorance cost them a ruddy fortune. And we never did learn what the final price achieved was. The lady was kind of okay, but the bloke with his insistence on trying to do everything single-handed was a PITA. I'll bet the builders had a field day with snide comments behind his back. What a plonker!

MM

Reply to
MM

She doesn't look quite so 'fragrant' as she once did, but pregnancy is a very tiresome thing, I am led to believe. My mum never stopped telling me how big I was. What is getting more irritating about this programme is the amount of time spent dwelling on who is right and who is wrong. I counted off 22 minutes into the programme, and they were

*still* arguing about that fireplace! I would much rather see more of the actual work done and how it is done. Also, the cavalier way the prices of things are just increased in such a careless way, like the kitchen suddenly costing a fortune, or the electrics and heating rocketing from £1,000 to £9,000 - none of these increases is ever explained in any depth, in any of the episodes. Why was it necessary to spend such a lot on the kitchen, for example? I am absolutely convinced that you could achieve just as welcoming an overall 'look' much more cheaply, without resorting to MFI. Maybe the real money is in the books that accompany series like this and the programmes are just one long advertising slot.

MM

Reply to
MM