Beeline Professional Stripmaster 0807

I have the above steam stripper which has given sterling service to all the family over a number of years. Though still working it has the annoying habit of switching itself off for a minute or so every few minutes. I assume that the thermostat is playing up. I've done a web search and can find no information, anyone any ideas as to where I might get a replacement thermostat? Or any help for that matter.

TIA John

Reply to
Broadback

Broadback wrote on Tuesday (24/02/2004) :

Have you checked that it is not just furred up inside with deposits from the water?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Thank you Harry, that's fixed it.

Cheers John

Reply to
Broadback

replying to Broadback, Thomas Potter wrote: Can you please let me know where I can get a replacement cap for my 0807 stripper or would any cap of the same size ? Thanks for any advice.

Reply to
Thomas Potter

Lucky b*stard! My missus wouldn't let me have a stripper. We are talking Dutch cap?

Reply to
Richard

Do you realise that you are asking someone who posted the question 13 years ago?

Reply to
alan_m

Do you think we could get postings from HoH auto-cancelled?

Reply to
Huge

I used to killfile them on

they seem to have moved hosts, but it looks like

should work now

Reply to
Andy Burns

It's not so much the original postings, as the replies to them, but thanks for that.

Reply to
Huge