becoming a self employed kitchen fitter

can anyone help me?? i am a twnty four year old and have previous experience of kitchen and cabinet fitting, i am currently looking at becoming a self employed kitchen and bathroom fitter, can anyone guide me in the right direction to getting started and succedding,regulations etc.

Reply to
amlegget

If you have the necessary skills then how about starting with an ad in the local paper?

tarquinlinbin

freddyuk

Reply to
freddyuk

Flypost outside IKEA?

Reply to
Adrian C

Approach MFI or B&Q to see what they require. I think their fitters do quite well on the "extras" i.e. they get a flat fee for the installation but can negotiate their own price for tiling, electrics, plumbing etc. Once you get a relationship going with a Corgi and a sparks to ok your work, it's probably a good source of regular business

Reply to
Stuart Noble

manatbandq