Baxi Duo-Tec 24 boiler - heating not working

Hi can anyone help me? I have got a new (6 months old) Baxi Duo-Tec 24 combi boiler (just bought house so I don't have warrenty/instructions, etc). The boiler seems to be working fine as we have got hot water, but the heating has suddenly stopped coming on.

We have got a separate, remote timer (battery-powered) and I have replaced the batteries and everythi g is switched to ON. I have gone through the troubleshooting in the user guide and nothing points to this error. The boiler doesn't actually come on and radiators are cold. But if I turn the hot tap on everything is fine. The heating and hot water icons are selected on the display and up to today it has worked fine.

There are no error codes displayed, although there is a red flashing light on the "optimal timer" panel (the outer light).

Any ideas before I call out a repair person? It is very cold and I am literally about to give birth so ***NEED**** the heating to be working ASAP!!!

HELP!!!

Reply to
Eleanor Hayes

In message , Eleanor Hayes writes

Is the signal from the timer actually getting to the boiler ?

Reply to
geoff

No, don't think so. After careful investigation last night my husband reckons that the receiver is not receiving the signal from the timer.

Reply to
Eleanor Hayes