Baxi Boiler Help

Can anyone point me in the right direction with this problem.

I have a Baxi Bahama 100 Combination boiler with an annoying intermittant fault.

Occasionally when the heating is working fine and I switch on the HW the flame light goes out and the water runs cold.

When HW tap is then turnd off the boiler clicks a bit but the heating doesn't fire up - I don't think there is any pump flow either

The boiler clicks when I tuen on the HW tap so it is sensing that so I think I can rule out the flow switch.

I am thinking it could be the CH flow switch but would appreciate any help from experts or people who have had this fault.

Reply to
Sparky

worth posting here:

solely with boiler problems,

Hugh

Reply to
Hugh

Just a thought: The clicking is the diverter valve. If the hot water runs for a little while before the pilot goes out, then it may be the overheat thermostat, which should be a straightforward job, but I don't know this boiler - It's always worth 'phoning the companies technical dept. and getting a diagnosis from them. Hugh

Reply to
Hugh