Baumatic

See they've appeared in the latest TLC cat. Doubt they'll be there in the next one...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

They're in Screwfix's "Big Stuff" and several other catalogues as well. Pity they can't ever deliver any of the stuff within non-geological timescales.

Reply to
G&M

TLC normally keep their own central stock for the things they don't have at all branches - or so I've found. I've bought the odd white goods from them in the past, and it's been supplied quickly.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

But they'll juts run out a week later and have to wait as well. Bad move on their part.

Reply to
G&M

Dunno, I ordered Baumatic Oven, gas hob, extractor from Screwfix. Catalogue stated 14 day delivery IIRC, but the whole lot came in 4 or 5.

Hwyl!

M.

Reply to
Martin Angove

I've never had a problem with delivery (or any other problems for that matter) of Baumatic products (oven, hob, extractor, dish washer, splash back, tap).

In fact my next kitchen will be Baumatic too...

Screwfix's prices for Baumatic stuff are horrendous.

Reply to
Andy

I'd say you've been very lucky. I only know two people who've bought their stuff and neither will again. Sad, really, as it looks good.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Our Baumatic dishwasher certainly wasn't reliable. We got the original one replaced when it died after about 18 months and then the replacement (a newer/better model) died too within a month or so. Since that was repaired (electronics replacement) it has been working OK though.

Our Baumatic sink and taps are good though! Maybe Baumatic just haven't quite got the clever engineering right yet. :-)

Reply to
usenet

That's why we bought it as well. But the poor person dealing with our order at a well known Internet supplier probably wishes we hadn't. She heard every excuse from Baumatic during the three months it took to turn up, and then it turned out to be a recon !

Reply to
G&M

Glad they have at least corrected New Ze *A* land on their front page.

Pity the warranty documents for their lethal gas hob was addressed to Edinborough.

If they can`t spell how can they safely manufacture potentially lethal gas and electrical appliances properely?

Worst, not said lightly, mean absolutely worst, customer service have ever encountered.

Even the liveried Bumatic `engineer` didn`t have his laptop with him because it had crashed, then asks me about removing `photographs` from it before his employers see it.

Any reccomendations for quality service at the end of the market that Leakmatic pretend to be at, AEG ,Neff, Smeg, Bosch etc?

Will move on to CORGI who seem to protect their own but not the public, next.

Adam

Reply to
Adam Aglionby

Hi,