Bathroom tiles supplier clearance or discount

Anyine have a recommendation.

I used to use a local branch of Topps, but all the cardboard boxes brimming with tiles have gone, to be replaced by nice brightly lit displays that suggest a "nice enhanced pricing structure" also.

I'm not too keen on mail order and travel the country, out of town establishments would be preferred.

Regards

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

What part of the country?

Reply to
Andy Burns

All

Birmingham to Preston would probably be the most convenient. I do not tend to go East on a regular basis either, so Nottingham, leicester would be a favourable limiting factor.

Really anywhere in the UK, although the extreme north would entail a bit of "stlotting in".

It all depends on choice and price.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

I've used Parkside Tiles in Leicester a couple of times over the years, but they don't seem to have much on clearance at the moment ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Many thanks.

The actual job will not commence until the new year anyway.

Burton on Trent is within range whenever I'm between home and base as Birmingham, so thanks I'll drop in.

The showroom presentation looks nice!

I must admit I feel happier seeing the things spilling out of cardboard boxes, like the old Topps "presentation"

It probably wasn't actually any cheaper, but the surroundings and presentation had the no frills bargain basement look.