Bathroom fans (again)

I'm using TLC Direct to look up fans. They have an application to take the size of the bathroom/shower room and estimate which fans would be suitable.

Now the fans they are showing include

is a two speed fan.

I haven't yet managed to locate a switch which is suitable for use in a shower room or bathroom and which can set both speeds on the fan. The 'you may also need' list includes

is a 2 speed controller but doesn't show any IP rating (IP4 assumed required).

Anyone used one of these two speed fans? If so, how did you speed control them?

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David WE Roberts