Bath Panel

Hi. I'm decorating my bathroom and have just finished tiling the walls. Now I need to do the bath panel and want to tile that as well but would like to incorporate a door and skirting into this to keep the bathroom cleaning materials in etc. How can I do this neatly? I need to know types of hinges etc as I'm a bit of a novice over these things. Ta

Reply to
SilverDales

Forget it, just put a cabinet on the wall or shelf. doing what you want will only cause an inconvienance, plus it gets dusty&dirty under the bath.

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Hi, I was only goin to put things like Beach in there not shampoo etc, they will go in a cabinet or shower tidy.

Reply to
SilverDales