bargain: AoE 3rd Ed discounted on Amazon UK

A heads up for the heavy read electronics types,

Hardcover, sold direct from Amazon, £23.50 You Save: £42.49 (64%)
I had the first edition at college, and sold it on to a new student.
Second edition came out, I was still broke so hunted down an old first
on eBay.
For me third edition now on the way.
Reply to
Adrian Caspersz
Third edition is excellent.
Also note that the X Chapters were released last week - basically the parts they had to leave out of AoE.
Also - there is Learning The AoE - about the same size as AoE - which is about 25 chapters, each containing theory, lab exercises, supplementary material and worked examples.
Reply to
Bob Eager
2nd Edition,£5 In the county Library Book sale when they were having a purge of reference books a couple of years ago.
Reply to
Andrew
Thanks a lot for the heads up!
I don't rate AoE quite as highly as some, but that is partly because I am l ucky enough to have had access to a lot of other classic App Notes, datasheets, design documents etc. In any case my 2nd edition is a bit sad now, and I sa w a 3rd edition quite recently and was impressed. Ordered!
Jon N
Reply to
jkn

Site Timeline Threads