bargain: AoE 3rd Ed discounted on Amazon UK

A heads up for the heavy read electronics types,

Hardcover, sold direct from Amazon, £23.50 You Save: £42.49 (64%)

I had the first edition at college, and sold it on to a new student. Second edition came out, I was still broke so hunted down an old first on eBay.

For me third edition now on the way.

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

Third edition is excellent.

Also note that the X Chapters were released last week - basically the parts they had to leave out of AoE.

Also - there is Learning The AoE - about the same size as AoE - which is about 25 chapters, each containing theory, lab exercises, supplementary material and worked examples.

Reply to
Bob Eager

2nd Edition,£5 In the county Library Book sale when they were having a purge of reference books a couple of years ago.
Reply to
Andrew

But that is not far from 20 years old.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Thanks a lot for the heads up!

I don't rate AoE quite as highly as some, but that is partly because I am lucky enough to have had access to a lot of other classic App Notes, datasheets, design documents etc. In any case my 2nd edition is a bit sad now, and I saw a 3rd edition quite recently and was impressed. Ordered!

Jon N

Reply to
jkn

More like 30 years old

Reply to
alan_m

Says "Arrives before Valentines Day" - LOL

I'm sure that my beloved would luuuv one of those - NOT!

Reply to
Roger Mills

Correct. I was thinking of the date they were originally promising to publish he 3rd edition!

Reply to
Bob Eager

Handy, I had been toying with updating my 2nd edition and getting the X chapters book as well.

Reply to
John Rumm

Is it 3rd or 4th that's the latest version just out?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

3rd - came out in 2014. Learning AoE a bit later. X chapters this month.
Reply to
Bob Eager

It's here. I may be gone a while :)

Reply to