bargain: AoE 3rd Ed discounted on Amazon UK

A heads up for the heavy read electronics types,
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Hardcover, sold direct from Amazon, £23.50 You Save: £42.49 (64%)
I had the first edition at college, and sold it on to a new student. Second edition came out, I was still broke so hunted down an old first on eBay.
For me third edition now on the way.
--
Adrian C

On Sun, 09 Feb 2020 13:47:15 +0000, Adrian Caspersz wrote:

Third edition is excellent.
Also note that the X Chapters were released last week - basically the parts they had to leave out of AoE.
Also - there is Learning The AoE - about the same size as AoE - which is about 25 chapters, each containing theory, lab exercises, supplementary material and worked examples.
On 09/02/2020 13:47, Adrian Caspersz wrote:

2nd Edition,£5 In the county Library Book sale when they were having a purge of reference books a couple of years ago.
On Sun, 09 Feb 2020 17:00:50 +0000, Andrew wrote:

But that is not far from 20 years old.
On 09/02/2020 19:58, Bob Eager wrote:

More like 30 years old
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

On Sun, 09 Feb 2020 20:27:44 +0000, alan_m wrote:

Correct. I was thinking of the date they were originally promising to publish he 3rd edition!
On Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 1:47:18 PM UTC, Adrian Caspersz wrote:

64%)

Thanks a lot for the heads up!
I don't rate AoE quite as highly as some, but that is partly because I am l ucky enough to have had access to a lot of other classic App Notes, datasheets, design documents etc. In any case my 2nd edition is a bit sad now, and I sa w a 3rd edition quite recently and was impressed. Ordered!
Jon N
On 09/02/2020 13:47, Adrian Caspersz wrote:

Says "Arrives before Valentines Day" - LOL
I'm sure that my beloved would luuuv one of those - NOT!
--
Cheers,
Roger
On 09/02/2020 13:47, Adrian Caspersz wrote:

Handy, I had been toying with updating my 2nd edition and getting the X chapters book as well.
--
Cheers,

John.
On Monday, 10 February 2020 01:53:58 UTC, John Rumm wrote:

9266

42.49 (64%)

Is it 3rd or 4th that's the latest version just out?
NT
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 01:05:15 -0800, tabbypurr wrote:

0521809266

3rd - came out in 2014. Learning AoE a bit later. X chapters this month.
On 10/02/2020 01:53, John Rumm wrote:

It's here. I may be gone a while :)
--
Adrian C