Baaaah !! -- Absolutely nothing to do with DIY !!

sound as well.

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

In message , robgraham writes

'Kin excellent

that's going to get reposted elsewhere

Reply to
geoff

Peter Crosland

Reply to
Peter Crosland

Wonderful. I enjoyed that. thank you.

Reply to
Clot

Wot he said!

;-)

Reply to
The Nomad

and me. Counting sheep will never be the same again!

Reply to
Invisible Man

In message , geoff writes

See thread on uk.business.agriculture

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Relevant Quotes from thread at

"The credits for Samsung rather gave the game away. The sheep were South Korean robots."

-&-

"I think the herd on the right had been infiltrated with North Korean sheep. They were glowing even when the leds were off."

!!!!

Reply to
Adrian C

see also

Steve Walker

Reply to
geoff

It'd be even faster if it wasn't running Vista.

Reply to
Mark