B&Q Web Site

I wouldn't worry about it - when it's 'working' it's useless anyway.

That generally fine, it just doesn't have a sensible sorting function (eg by price).

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos

arch page doesn't work".

e for me. It perpetually loads, and never gives results. It gives results i n IE. I don't want B&Q to force me to use IE. I assume this is a general is sue because it happens both on my laptop and my desktop computers.

proportion of internet users?

ou have specific product in mind.

You're right, I found it was the extension 'Disconnect'. Whitelisting the s ite in disconnect allowed results to appear.

Reply to
piesforyou