Avo 8 style test probes - can one buy them nowadays?

Can anyone suggest where to buy Avo 8 (or similar) style test probes? I mean the sort of test probes which can be hooked onto terminals and/or wires rather than having to be held there.
Super-safe insulation isn't vital as these will almost wholly be used on 12 volt systems. Sound attachment is probably a bigger safety factor than insulation given that the current available will pretty instantly melt a clip that drops across the supply (200 Ah starter battery and 3 x 120Ah leisure batteries).
--
Chris Green

On Wed, 07 May 2014 12:40:50 +0100, cl wrote:

CPC have IN05825 and IN05826 for a start> I have some nice probes I thought I also bought from there, but can't see them right now. Ah...I think I have the ones in IN00724.
Also CN00272 and CN00293.

Have you looked on Ebay? Lots of different styles there.
--
*Succeed, in spite of management *

Yes, IN00724 looks like just what I'm after, thank you.
--
Chris Green