Autoranging multimeter

has anyone got any recommendations for one of these, mainly for domestic use £20-£25 price range, better if cheaper .Temperature probe might be useful.

The leads have gone on my current model so I thought I might get a new one.

Chris

Reply to
christopher

S/H Fluke from eBay

Reply to
Andy Dingley

If they have standard 4mm plugs you can get replacement leads from the likes of maplin.co.uk or rapidonline.com.

Reply to
Mike Clarke

Loads on Ebay - just pick the one with the spec that suits you. Don't think there's much difference between makes at this sort of price range. I would go for one with silicone leads, though. Hate stiff PVC for this application.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)