Auto closers for kitchen drawers

Are these available for retro fit? I'm just getting a regular moan from HID about the cutlery drawer getting stuff dropped into it from the worktop by members of the family not shutting it properly. The drawers are solid wood made with simple runners from the likes of Screwfix.

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

Just change the drawer runners for the metal type with wheels - they have a slanted section of the runner, causing the drawer to close by gravity as long as it is pushed most of the way.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Yes.

Reply to
harryagain

Something like these?

out for line splitting on the link.

BigWallop

Many thanks, BW - should have thought of looking on Ebay - there's little you can't get that way now; may not be the cheapest source but it certainly is one of the most extensive. I'll get a couple and see how they get on. Rob

Reply to
robgraham