As on topic as anything else here..

Docusign spit!

Barclays wish me to confirm my details for security reasons. Fair enough but the electronic form used is a pile of poo!

Date of starting self employment? xxx/xxxx so month and year? Any suggestions for a combination that might work? None that I tried. If it wasn't for the legacy free banking.....

Reply to
Tim Lamb

If it's xxx then jan or Jan, feb or Feb etc.

Reply to
alan_m

How d'ye know it's them?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Hmm.. I didn't try lower case!

Reply to
Tim Lamb

If it actually is Docusign, then its a its authenticated and traceable. If in doubt just go to docusign.com and access the document directly from there.

Reply to
John Rumm

The only wrong detail was that it said I was unemployed. I tried to change that to retired, but then it asked for my salary. Since I'm retired, I don't have a salary. Eventually, on the third attempt, it changed to retired, but it still asked for my salary. And date of starting self employment. I'm not self employed, 'cos I'm retired, see? I suppose I could enter my income, but why should I? It's none of their business, but if they really want to know they can look at the money going into my account, unless they think I receive cash in hand for services rendered, but it I do it's none of their business.

Reply to
Max Demian

day-in-year/year ?

Reply to
Bob Eager

In message , Tim Streater writes

A follow on from their exhaustive sign in to pay a bill.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Quite! My income was displayed as 50,001 which has to be an outright guess as there is only pension money going to that account.

Had this not popped up at the end of a normal payment session, I would have jumped out fast.

NatWest have advised not using stored log in addresses.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Do you have a Barclays PINsentry unit?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

If that is what it is called, Yes. Card reader for Barclays and another for NatWest.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

I believe that all banks use the same, but differently branded, card-readers.

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

Certainly the Barclays and Natwest ones are interchangeable.

Reply to
Andy Burns

NatWest and Barclays do. HSBC don't use card readers at all; they use these;

Huge

One of the building societies I use requires the use of a small card with columns A-J and rows 1-5. You are asked for the letter/digit in three locations on the card.

Reply to
Bob Eager

replying to Tim Lamb, Ann wrote: Same problem nothing works

Reply to
Ann