ARW, any more news?

Just wondering if pea-brain next door is still causing trouble. His name wouldn't be Dennis, would it?

Reply to
brass monkey

It could be dennis.

Reply to
Clot

It's over, done, history. As per my post in that thread, the car is gone. A joke is only funny first time round so that is the end of it. I hope.

Cheers

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In message , ARWadsworth writes

Has he shot himself ?

Reply to
geoff

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "brass monkey" saying something like:

Frankly, I'm glad it wasn't Raoul.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Latest news is that a local PC had shown himself up in South Africa over a corner kick decision. He will soon be back on my patch.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I'm not Raoul Moatly interested in that ;-)

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Man at B&Q" saying something like:

Get your coat.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon