arrrrrrrgh Danfoss Timer

my remote DF central heatingtimer(controller) keeps switching back to off
after manually setting the tempreture,there are no auto settings programmed
into it.
Its in direct line of site with the reciever in the bathroom which is at the
top of the stairs and the timer is in the hallway.
Sometimes it stay on for a few hours but will still switch off and it
shouldn't do as it manually set.
Anyone have any ideas why it keeps switching off on its own accord?
Thanks
Reply to
George
It's probably being interfered with by other radio signals in the same frequency band. What other wireless devices have you got in the house - wireless LAN, video senders, etc.?
Reply to
Roger Mills

Site Timeline Threads

  • site's last updated in