Arrrghhh!

I know one of usenet's cardinal rules is never to criticise others'
spelling or grammar, but......
The word is *fluorescent* not flourescent!
If I've seen that spelling mistake once, I must have seen it at least 20
times in different thread over the last few months!
:-)
Reply to
The Wanderer
Tell this guy:
these:
the BBC:

Enough already?
mark
Reply to
mark
Most of the time it is in the context of "I brought it at the shop for £xxx" I thought maybe the ward had changed as so many people were using it!
Steven.
Reply to
Steven Campbell
And, use the word 'can' when they mean 'can't'. For example...
"I've got a new wireless and now I can access my webs ive checked everything what is rong with this vista is there a patch"
Reply to
Ron Lowe
Here's my gripe while we're at it...
We spell 'Business' like so,but really I think it should be spelt 'Buisness' looks right in text.
Reply to
George
I keep finding that I have said "try and" instead of "try to". (I usually catch it if I am writing/typing.) I try and avoid that whenever I can.
Reply to
Rod
In message , Steven Campbell writes
So that's why it's so crowded in here - damned NHS cut-backs!
Reply to
Si

Site Timeline Threads