Ariston Eurocombi SX Installation Manual

Wouls some happen to have the above manual availiable to email to me??

Much appreciated

Reply to
Hello

Would someone happen to have the above manual available to email to me??

Reply to
Hello

Would be really handy if someone could post a link that worked , hav just emailed Ariston myself to see if they have a link or can mail m some diagrams.

My fault would appear to be common, reading here on this site has bee very helpful.

Ariston EuroCombi Sx 20 MFFICE.

Fault is no DHW without CH being on also.

Would seem clogged up DV or faulty DV.

Domestic Hot water leaving the system is hot at a trickle.... bu colder when at speed, it also is not clear, but foggy, so system mus be limescaled. The last "cowboy" who serviced it, never even took th front off !!

The system also seems to have a problem over time of loosin pressure... have to keep retopping the supply of water up to get it t

1,5bar. The radiators were also fitted recently with control valves t allow independent heat per room.... but this seems to have only mad problems worse, as now if one radiator is shut off, it causes the whol heating system to cool down.

To currently get a hottish bath, you have to turn both both dials up t max heat on front of system, which means radiators are that hot th house feels like Barbados, and within a short time, the system shut down ( anti overheat ) protection kicks in, and I have to let it coo down and press reset button under boiler, after turning dials back dow also to about half way.

Have been Googling to find as much info on this boiler as possible, an so far this site is the best, but none of the links for user manuals o technical manuals work.

Any real links to some downloadable manuals would be appreciated.

Thanks all for your really helpful advice on this site

-- GrimReaper

Reply to
GrimReaper