aquapanel and upstands

greetings

As there seem to be some Aquapanel users here, I wonder if you could cast an opinion :)

As an upstand shower tray is usually slightly rebated into the wall so that the inside face of the upstand is flush with the wall, would it be fair to say that using Aquapenel to box off excess width in a walled 3 sided enclosure, and hence having to go from ceiling to floor with the Aquapanel, means that Upstands are a no-no ?

Looking at Aquapanel in Wickes, it seems to me that if you start to hack it about to create a recess for the Upstand, it will collapse .....

TIA

Reply to
jon