Anyone using a Dewalt cordless nailer ?

Hi folks I have a job coming up which involves cladding a bathroom in t&g. I am thinking that this might be the time to invest in a Dewalt cordless nailer or a corded nailer. I may also use one for the occasional t&g floor job.I don't want to get a pnumatic gun as all my work is on site in peoples homes. Anyone use one on a regular basis?

Reply to
Housemartin

Surely there must be somone out there who is using one, or perhaps they just have not seen the posting because of all this spam infiltrating our site.

Reply to
Housemartin

Hi folks I have a job coming up which involves cladding a bathroom in t&g. I am thinking that this might be the time to invest in a Dewalt cordless nailer or a corded nailer. I may also use one for the occasional t&g floor job.I don't want to get a pnumatic gun as all my work is on site in peoples homes. Anyone use one on a regular basis?

Reply to
Housemartin

I use a variety of pneumatic nailers from a tiny pin nailer to a chunky framing nailer.

You don't need to have a substantial compressor. A pancake type will do for most things and is very portable.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Did I spell it wrong? Or is it not the correct terminology for such an activity? I am dislexic after all.

Reply to
Housemartin

I had one and sold it they are rubbish I bought a small compressor, a 2

gauge nailer and a 15 gauge nailer.

16 gauge nails are unsuitable for everything, too big for cladding an too small for 2nd fix work.

Senco make a good cordless 18 gauge gun, which would be okay

||@cCordless%20Nail%20Guns@b|0|user|1,0,0,1|3--vonryan

Reply to
vonryan

Many thanks, just to confirm,was it the Dewalt you found to be Rubbish? Also what type of compressor did you buy.

Reply to
Housemartin