Anyone recommend a trustworthy housepainter in North London?

I realise this isn't a DIY issue but I thought you guys might be able to help.

The exterior of my terraced house is overdue a full repainting. The freeholder has quoted for it at absurd rates and I don't trust his work anyway, having experienced it in the past. I need someone to counter-quote and ideally do the job as well. Any ideas? There is an invisible virtual pint in it for you.

cheers

DROID

Reply to
Nndroid