Anyone ordered from Chinavasion?

have all sorts of gadgets at what look lke decent prices, but I'm wary of ordering from China.

Anyone ordered from them? Did it go okay? Delivery times?

Any idea of postal charges? It seems to be impossible to find out without registering and actually ordering.

Reply to
Simon Cee

Ta guys. Will try thrm . I'll use a prepay card for safety.

Reply to
Simon Cee

Just adding here that Chinavasion have now opened their own Google Groups f= or Q&A

and on = the topic of trust and user experience, have a read of reviews at

bailyrg

Where do you get prepay cards?

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Entropay.

Reply to
Bob Eager

3V
Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I am from Malta which is in the E.U. and I never had problem with them and I start using them from 2014, I

Reply to
carmelcamilleri

Post Office

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

I'm sure he'll be relieved to hear that after waiting 4 years for a reply!

Reply to
The Other John