Anyone here any good at animations?

I think I put too many charts in this one:

Weatherlawyer

a look

Reply to
newshound

What sort of a tangent? A link might have been nice.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

The animations look better suited to a accompanying a presentation than standing alone though ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

1252 and counting... TED Talks list:
the details given on each subject is rather concise. The line it is on stretches too far off the page to make comfortable reading.

How long would it take to turn this resource into an encyclopaedia?

There must be a way to add a message on each one that would be easy to click on. A Mouseover Message of some sort?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer