Anyone got any checklists for moving?

In message , MM writes

A marvel of british engineering with a 3.5 litre V8 engine nicked from the septics

Dave Ploughman will tell you all about them

One wall free

Reply to
raden

In message , Mary Fisher writes

Bloeoedverdamptbindybendyanfangsgeraete

What, on the mangle?

There's progress for you

Reply to
raden

Like it.

Oh yes! I've heard we're getting elecricity in the next decade too ... putting me out of a job!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Really? and here was me with visions of Spouse sitting in the driving seat with his pipe and you running along in front with a red flag.....

Reply to
Andy Hall

Running?

ME???

And anyway he doesn't smoke. And I do most of the driving. I'm frightfully modern.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

In article , Owain writes

Yes Tesco are doing very well in Poland, Czech and Slovak Republics, Hungary and others, the wine section in the main one in Budapest is great, huge selection and cheap. Planning issues have been a bit of a pain for them but they have snapped up some good locations for distribution centres.

Reply to
David

In message , MM writes

Try it forwards - you have much more chance of being understood

Reply to
raden

Do you have to practise - or does this instant wit come naturally?

MM

Reply to
MM

oder ...

hcsilrutan zanG

one wall free ...

Reply to
raden

...but you've just got it wrong the right way round! And you're giving ME advice?!!

MM

Reply to
MM

Well - that depends which way you're reading it. Mary

And you're giving

Reply to
Mary Fisher

No, I said he'd got it wrong the *right* way round! And he did.

MM

Reply to
MM

Ah. You were right and I was wrong as you so often are ...

:-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher