Anyone familiar with this hinge? Trojan Patriot 3D flag

One of our double doors was catching at the bottom, ive managed to tilt it by adjusting the hinge but feel like it could do with lifting too so it lines up properly with the other one.

I hadn't the instructions at the time and when I was adjusting the bottom allen bolt the door was merely tightening against the frame but now I see that the same bolt should do the height too.

I'm guessing if I keep turning it it will go upwards as well as drawing in and out? It felt like it had gone as tight as it wanted to.

Anyone familiar?

Reply to
R D S

Yes my doors have them.

There are dual functions on one of the screws, you start turning it and it will move up or down, then keep going it will also move in or out, while going up or down again

I can't remember if they do eventually bottom out, or just keep going forever?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Thanks.

They look as low as they can go and apparently have 7mm of adjustment so I should be good.

Reply to
R D S

rising butt

Reply to