Antiference six element FM aerial free

Antiference six element FM aerial. It was on my roof for a few years but now I've taken it down. Condition is perfect. Anyone got a use for it? Buyer collects. It comes into two halves easily for transport.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

In article , Bill Wright scribeth thus

Eff Emm shutdown in that neck of the woods then Bill:?....

Reply to
tony sayer

Maybe the days when all the (BBC) transmissions came from the same direction and all were horizontally polarised are long gone.

Reply to
Max Demian

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 14:10:20 +0100, Max Demian coalesced the vapors of human experience into a viable and meaningful comprehension...

Bill needs it to null out the BBC.

Reply to
Graham.

No, it's just that I can get BBC Lincs on Freeview and on line. I listen to Howard Leader.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I was wondering if one of the RSLs could use it for monitoring.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Yes bit of a problem that. I used to have a Fuba one on a rotator. It used to be very handy in them good old days but when they started with this so called mixed polarity all that happened was you could not null out the ones you did not want any more and you simply overloaded the tuner front end with so many stations. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff