Another trunking question

Hi Got a coupel of wires I need to trunk aroudn the house

I want the thinnest trunking available and at the cheapest price which seems to be:

is where do I get matching corner pieces? Screwfix only do the corner pieces for largers sized trunking :(

Also, how do you cut trunking - just score it with a stanly knife?

Thanks

Reply to
mo

Use a hacksaw and a mitre block, then you don't need the corner bits either.

Reply to
John Rumm

Mitre the corners yourself.

Fine toothed tenon saw.