Another tip of the day.

Life is too short for this crap.

Reply to
Richard

Oooerr!

And why not. I'm guessing that 'most people' have to take a leak, 'most people' will get caught out at some time or another and most people have been with other people, including the opposite gender whilst they have taken a leak at some time in their lives?

So, as long as they are doing so subtly because they are 'in need' and not off a bridge onto pedestrians for fun, I really can't see the issue (as long as it's not up against someone's house or where the rain won't wash it away or were people are regularly walking etc).

I got caught short on the way home on the train one night (someone's leaving do) and the pain in my kidneys got so bad I felt I was going to pass out. I couldn't take it any longer so I staggered off the train and asked the driver if the train had a toilet and he said it didn't. ;-(

However, once he learned it was just for a leak he shut all the train doors and told me to nip down the ramp at the end of the platform and 'be quick' (not that you can make such things 'quick' as such).

He then let me into the cab and off we when with me sitting on a little fold down seat while my kidneys recovered. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Was on the Northern Line a year or so back, tail end of the rush hour but not completely packed. A 3 year old boy was sitting on a seat with his mum. Suddenly he said, loudly enough that all the people around heard, "Is that a man or a woman?" pointing to the passenger sitting opposite. I think mum wanted the earth to open up and swallow her at that moment. Of course I couldn't help glancing at the person in question, and I didn't have a clue either.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

I thought it was bollocks or the lack of them.

Reply to
ARW

Ah, the innocence of youth. ;-)

When daughter and I were out on the tandem, she couldn't see much in front past me but seemed to ask the most embarrassing question, just as we passed someone who might consider the question aimed at them! ;-(

Like, "why are some men bald?" (probably after staring at the back of my head for a few miles). ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

just got a prospetic penis for just over £400 from italy that allows him to now use the urinals in public toilets just like other men.

us a free smaller version.

wanted to know.

No in the evening over tea, black 1/4 spoon of sugar with lemon in a mug br ought from the London dungeons about 20 years ago, if you think it's import ant.

Reply to
whisky-dave

the physical trait and identifed by the organs. It's then that I get someon e saying that gender is a state of mind, then I ask them how can someone ha ve gender reasignment if they don't know what gender they are.

My lifes long enough to think about such things. afterall I don;t have to worry about football whos' going up, down, and who's joining which team. So on hereong some peolkes conversations that give sme about 2-3 hours extar per day.

Reply to
whisky-dave

The latter presumably for use on cold mornings :-O

Reply to
Andy Burns

Does it matter ?, you could have asked the child or why he was asking. Here the only reason it matters is that if a women and you work in admin you'd be allowed to go home early and work from home.

Reply to
whisky-dave

But when animals farm or pets have their bollocks removed the animals don't turn into the female variaty of the species.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Thats an udder matter altogether

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Any of the positive integers, known as the natural numbers.

Reply to
GB

Or the unwanted possession of them ? :-)

Reply to
Andrew

The Telecoms company I used to work for had a very professional attitude towards working from home and many of the software developers did just that for a couple of days, or more per week.

Three more, living up in the Wirral area or MK only came into the London office every couple of months or so.

There was even an Australian guy who worked from home down under. During the day the London-based developers would create or update modules that were built overnight into ACMS servers, .EXEs and installation packages and he would test them during his day time and report back any bugs for the immediate attention of the London staff next (UK) day.

Worked fine until we were outsourced to a well-known French outsourcer whose own 'managers' could not handle the situation whereby they did not look out over a sea of occupied desks with people 'slaving' away.

It's a power and position thing.

Reply to
Andrew

Neither does doing the same to a human male turn them into a fully functional female despite what the surgeons can do. They may look like one ,say they are one but unless they can bear children naturally and give birth they ain?t one despite what the minority freak rights lobby groups shout about it.

GH

Reply to
Marland

That worked when I was at school and the French teacher told us "Words have gender, people have sex."[1] But I fear society has made it a tad more difficult to negotiate safely the modern workplace - or at least, the modern workplace where there are witnesses, CCTV, Smartphones recording,...

[1] He had a way of making things simple and memorable. But also had a bit of an advantage over some others in holding young boys' attention: British and French medals from service in France with SOE.
Reply to
Robin

If done early enough they may develop a beautiful singing voice.

Reply to
Max Demian

Find it rather funny when the police - either real or on TV shows - refer to a prisoner or suspect as mate.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

That's going to make a barren male or female feel even better about themselves.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

That's why I didn't use the terms fuctional. Don't forget this is purely visual/prospetic, most transgrenders don't thin k that a change occurs it's mostly about how others percieve them and hence they see themselves. That's why it can be important which toilet door yuo walk through as that i s what others will normally see as your gender.

which even some women can't do, so is that what defines a person as a male a person that can not give birth ?

So a women that has had cancer of the womb and has been removed is now a ma n ? How does that work.

Reply to
whisky-dave