Another problem solved (Messages)

My Messages app was continuing to show 'Sending' after message had been sent. It turns out the problem was with date and time settings. When I unclicked 'Automatic time zone' the problem seemed to resolve.
On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 14:31:09 +0100, Scott

May be of interest to someone, but it was posted to the wrong group :-)