Another kitchen problem with Nail & Seal

I left someone to mount a Belfast sink to a base unit. It was mounted in totally the wrong position using Evostik Nail and Seal. I finally removed the sink, totally wrecking the unit and leaving loads of muck on the bottom of the sink.

What is the best thing to remove the Nail & Seal from the bottom of the sink before I fit it myself to a new unit?

By the way, I can well recommend Evostik Nail and Seal to stick anything to anything. "That's f***ing Evostik Nail and Seal - buy it now it's really f***ing sticky!"

Thanks in advance,

Martin

Reply to
Martin

Is it flammable enough to burn to ash? If it is, then it's easier to remove ash than sticky glue.

Reply to
BigWallop

A glass scraper, of the sort containing a razor blade, rather than the sort utilising a Stanley knife blade. Try your local ironmonger, if they haven't got them, they should know who has.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

They're in all the sheds.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I have a scraper with a stanly knife blade in it, this would be my first line of attack

Rick

Reply to
Rick