Problem with indoor plant

I have a Hawaiian Schegflera plant that in the the past few months has started losing leaves and some of the leaves have a sticky residue on them with brown nodules on the underside. I recently repotted it with new potting soil. Is there anything else I can do to?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
GaryM

Sticky residue is insect waste, brown nodules are likely scale insects. Consider a systemic pesticide, it is applied to the soil lightly stirred and then watered in. A small container is about 6$ at most garden centers, even Home Despot.

Reply to
bamboo

snipped-for-privacy@localnet.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Thanks.