Another Green Scam?

Unsolicited 'phone caller (English female accent for a change) telling me of a new "feed in tariff" scheme which pays _all_ my utility bills _and_ =A3500p.a. I told her "That's too good to be true" and put the 'phone down. She didn't call back. "We do not have ..." on 1471. But are they really getting so desperate?

Chris

Reply to
chrisj.doran%proemail.co.uk

yes.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

If you think that it will make the slightest difference :-(

tim

Reply to
tim....

I wouldn't be tempted to do this as a one-off, but only if I happened to be replacing the roof anyway, just like I'm replacing my windows with double-glazing as and when the windows actually need replacing.

JGH

Reply to
jgharston