Annoying Christmas presents

Thanks, but they don't do Superking size and claim to turn off after 3 hours. I wonder if the spec has changed.

Reply to
Capitol

Oh, that would just have caused resentment. I didn't want a dog, but I wanted her to decide that for herself.

Reply to
Huge

have a top sheet

it stops the duvet rising up the bed as you sleep, can't speak for the effect of a leccy blanket

tim

Reply to
tim...

Eric Morcombe had no problem buying them ;-)

tim

Reply to
tim...

they're getting worse though

my current pair haven't made it to six months before starting to crack, and if you just looked at the upper you would think that they were still brand new

I'm going to try some stick on soles :-(

tim

Reply to
tim...

even in finished houses there the risk of catching a toe on the edge of a piece of furniture

done it a couple of times - bloody painful

tim

Reply to
tim...

Yes they do, called suspenders.

Hankat

Haven't you got carpets in the house? What's wrong with bare feet?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I was once camped next to a Cockney on a campsite, who got very confused whenever he found someone didn't own a dog.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Well, there's that. Also less constrictive on the feet. Also if it's quite cold, fur-lined ones to warm up or keep warm the feet.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Get rid of the dog.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Then there's BS1363 plugs. And Lego.

And squishing a large slug between the toes.

I use sheepskin moccasins (skin for sole too). Usable for short trips outdoors.

Reply to
Bob Eager

These?

Bob Eager

I buy the ones without the fur on the inside

The current soles with "the early bird catches the worm" on them (go figure) are s**te

the same uppers with the previous design of sole on them, wore out uniformly

tim

Reply to
tim...

tim

Reply to
tim...

was that a Cockney Spaniel?

tim

Reply to
tim...

There is no excuse for that.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Have you consumed as much vodka as me?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Was that instead of a turkey for Christmas dinner ? :-)

Alan

Reply to
Alan Dawes

Have two side by side ??.

If you click on the item and look at the detailed spec it says 12 hours, (which mine does) so I guess the 3 hour figure is a typo.

You could even have an underblanket and an overblanket if you were desperate, but I would be thinking that you might have a medical problem if you are that cold.

Why hasn't anyone invented a bed that connects into the central heating system yet ?. Ideal option for a water bed ??. It could double up as the hot water tank :-).

Reply to
Andrew