angle iron with holes ?

Where can you get the angle iron with holes ? I want to make a 1500mm door opening template for my bricklaying, and I don't trust todays timber not to warp all over the place. Will eventually be PVCu door there, Thanks, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Google Dexion...

Colin Wilson

If you triangulate (cross-brace) it properly, and keep checking it, you really shouldn't have a problem with timber.

Reply to
Bruce

If you're anywhere near Fleet Hampshire, Bakers hardware shop in Fleet Road (main shopping street) keeps it in various lengths and sections. The lengths don't have many holes (about 1 every 2') but you could drill more.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Actually I guess since it would be outside, there shouldn't be a problem with it drying out and twisting. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

"Today's timber" is probably more stable than it ever was if you buy from a half decent merchant.

Reply to
stuart noble

Dexion?

regards