An exercise for you, cat flaps

Think I have decided,three bricks down square.

Reply to
FMurtz

Or 9 inches in old money. Room for a very fat cat.

What are you going to line it with ?.

Reply to
Andrew

Cat sh!t.

Reply to
dennis

If you find somewhere they're replacing gas mains they have some very nice large plastic pipe...

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

In the barbers last week I heard someone say 'That randy old Cat-Flap!' about a bloke in town. Cat-Flap = Bisexual because they swing both ways.

I read your post with much anticipation.

TW

Reply to
TimW

Which is also excellent for 'planting' fence posts in.

Concrete a section of gas pipe about 16 inches long into the ground and plant the 4 inch or whatever fence post into it surrounded by pea shingle.

When post rots away, just lift it out and drop another one in.

Reply to
Andrew