Amber Windows L plates needed.

Quite a bit about them on the internet it seems.

They are obviously no strangers to legal proceedings. Perhaps the foul mouthed cretins just hadn't got around to taking their prison clobber off.

I remember up in Salford a few years back, some tosser in a pick up pulled out on me at a junction. The first person to yell obcenities was the vegetable in the passenger seat. Why do the passengers these morons carry try to lead the way with the criticism, even though they are obviously very much out of the loop when it comes to the highway code!

Tried to get through to Ambers office to complain incidentally, I think somehow they may not care too much who they offend however! AB

Reply to
Archibald

I don't think you can plan for it unless it's your job. My driving instructor used to be a chauffeur in the army. When driving NATOs top bods around you are taught what to do in such a situation.

When the idiot got out with a baseball bat the adrenaline kicked in but I did not panic. It seems Tony also managed to stay calm.

Reply to
ARW

I think some of Royce Gracie's opponents might have something to say about that.

Reply to
Huge