Aluminium tube redux

Some of you may recall me asking about tubing for vacuuming out the spider webs in my vaulted ceilings.

Picked up a 5M length of 40MM waste pipe from Screwfix yesterday and as I hoped, it fits on the vacuum nozzle and it's just long enough to reach the apex of the roof. Works a treat!

Thank you to whoever it was suggested it.

Reply to
Huge

I have used such a length to remove a wasp nest and wasps from a difficult to reach part of the of the Loft . Ideally you need a canister type wet and dry vacuum such as a George ,a drop of water and washing up liquid in the container creates foam so any wasps that survive the passage get too wet to fly up and attack when it is time to empty it.

GH

Reply to
Marland

Thanks for the thanks :-)