Aluminium Dexion

I have a few feet of aluminium angle out in the garage which has been drilled and slotted the same way as normal Dexion.

I could use several feet more of it. Steel would be useless.

Dexion's catalogue doesn't list any aluminium options and neither does anyone else I can trace.

Where can I get it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- e m a i l : j a c k @ c a m p i n . m e . u k Jack Campin, 11 Third Street, Newtongrange, Midlothian EH22 4PU, Scotland mobile 07895 860 060 Twitter: JackCampin

Reply to
Jack Campin

Googling aluminium angle holes OR holed OR drilled yields various results.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I have some odd short lengths of ali dexion that I'd like to add to, but the lack of response to your request, and the fact that I, like you, can't find any on the Internet, suggests they don't make it any more. I suspect it's made of Dural rather than aluminium, but I doubt that matters to a search engine! Perhaps it wasn't really strong enough and not popular so they stopped producing it.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

It's an odd company. They used to make a satin chrome plated Speedframe in

3/4" square which was a bit less industrial looking than the normal larger black stuff. Costly, but nice for things like speaker stands. NLA.

Only real hope would be NOS from Ebay.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)