Alternative bracket for wardrobe organiser - suggestions please.

Just installed a wardrobe organiser which came with these brackets:

Because they doesn't clamp around the hanger bar, a load any distance away from a vertical strut tends to pull the bar downwards:

I think what would be better is something like these which I found by searching for "cable clamps":

Unfortunately these are on German or US websites and, I suspect, in some cases only available in quantities of 1000.

Can anyone suggest a source of something suitable or an alternative?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
mike

I'm not completely sure which part of the pics is relevant, but I'd probably just use white nylon cable ties to support the lower bar from the upper one.

Reply to
Jeremy Nicoll - news posts