Aldi selling Fein Multimaster!

No, not really, but I thought it might attract Andy Hall - where has he gone?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I was wondering the same thing.

Reply to
Grunff

A&E

Reply to
George

You mean "BUPA A&E"...

Reply to
Bob Eager

message

Reply to
George

He didn't live in Shropshire did he?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Whatever the reason, it's obviously not d-i-y related, and we hope normal service will be resumed soon.

Reply to
stuart noble

He has clearly gone in the head.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

He was caught by an irresistible offer in Lidl... You can guess the rest.

-
Reply to
Mark

He's travelling the country, following up local Aldidl offers on baked beans and SDS drills.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

=================================== Probably retired to his Utopia.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

Its very worrying.. there is a bloke down the road from me who has had his broadband broken for about the same time as Andy has been missing.. They were digging up the pavement and putting in ducting yesterday so if Andy turns up soon it may not just be a coincidence. ;-(

Reply to
dennis

Reply to
Andy Burns

I don't know, I think group four delivered it, or maybe they were just passing when I looked out?

Reply to
dennis

It won't be Andy then. There's no way Mr Hall would countenance the disruption caused by digging up the pavement. It's worth having broadband delivered by subterranean tunnelling done by specially-imported oompah-loompas - saves the dirt and noise of roadworks and the few hours' extra peace and tranquillity is worth the moderate extra expense. It also saves damaging the lawn which was hand-sowed using seed developed by RHS specifically to match his front garden soil and is mown with laser-guided nail-scissors by oompah-loompas suspended from personal dirigibles so they don't crush a single tender stem by walking on it.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

They're not Oompa Loompas, they've just been living on a diet of Asda- Walmart cheapest baked beans and they turned orange. Might explain the dirigibles too...

Reply to
Andy Dingley