Aldi Hose Fittings

Just treated myself to a set of Aldi metal hoselock type fittings. Less that ?5.00. I feel I have cheated someone - there seems at least ?10 worth of metal in them. Absoultely lovely - shame to leave them outside.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Indeed, I picked some up a while ago. Nice to have such a solid piece of engineering.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

I bought a "Gardenline Garden Spray Nozzle" from Aldi a couple of weeks ago for ?3.99. It's quite heavy, works fine and I bet it will last longer than that flimsy rubbish I paid ?8 for in B&Q two years ago.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire