Aldi 'Dremel'

Aldi had on special offer today a variable speed 'Dremel' type mains powered drill kit. They come complete with a few bits and a flexi drive. Not bad for £14.99.

For an extra £3.99 they are selling a 101 piece accessory kit to go with it.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Yes I know,I gave people a week to be aware.

Reply to
SirBenjamin

no 3 year gtee but it came in an aluminium case

hth mj

Reply to
Mj

I bagged me an 18v cordless drill for 20 quid, it's not bad, 16 torque settings and two speeds, two batteries and a fast charger (1 hour), 6 drill bits and two driver bits....it's got a 3 year warranty too, although if it lasts me 12 months I'll be happy.

Reply to
Phil L

SirBenjamin wrote on 14/12/2006 :

So which bit is supposed to be the one for tile cutting?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Spouse bought one on a previous time round, he's been very pleased with it and he uses (NOT misuses) it a lot.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

B&Q sell router bits in a Ally case,the case looks nice though.

Reply to
SirBenjamin

Who said the cutter was a tile cutter? kill him.

At a guess the (15 grinding disc's) will do the tile?

Reply to
SirBenjamin

Mary Fisher used his keyboard to write :

Hard to believe how cheap such stuff has become. I bought a 12v version twenty years ago for £20, it didn't last very long at all. Now you can buy at similar prices, but the value and quality is so very much better.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield