Aldi concrete mixer

Son wanted a cheap and cheerful - even disposable - mixer for extension work, I told him about the Aldo one and we got it.

He doesn't want to dispose of it now, it works very well and is the quietest he and Spouse have ever heard. It claims to have an induction motor, that could be the reason.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I don't think I've ever seen one using a universal motor.

Reply to
Grunff

How much? Mine is on it's last legs.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I was about to say that, but you beat me to it! ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm